The position is responsible for the timely submission of monthly financial statements and reports. He or She is also responsible for monitoring daily accounting transactions of the managed property.
Candidates must possess the following requirements:
- A graduate of BS Accountancy
- CPA license is an advantage
- At least 1-2 years working experience
- Proficient in all areas of Accounting
- Has knowledge in computer systems operations
- Willing to be assigned in Metro Manila and nearby provinces